tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 07 12:58:45 2009

Re: Klingon orthography (was: Okrand at qep'a')

Mark J. Reed ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

That matches the Unicode proposal and the keyboard mappings.  maj.  So
the description at the linked site has it backwards.

--
Mark J. Reed <[email protected]>

Back to archive top level