tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 30 05:35:07 2009

Odd Requests

Alex Greene ([email protected])

On occasion I get asked to translate some weird things into Klingon. The latest was this weekend, when a friend in a state of inebriation asked me for help in translating "Where's the porn?"

The candidate sentences are "nuqDaq 'oH *porn*'e'" and "nuqDaq *porn* Dapol".

I did briefly wonder what the closest term was to porn, and decided on *bel lutmey* until a better alternative comes along.

Did anyone else do anything tlhIngan Hol-related over the break? Tell us of your escapades, if any.

Back to archive top level