tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 17 21:24:11 2009

Re: New help getting "Self Control" translated into Klingon.

Christopher Doty ([email protected])

SeH'eghghach, no?

If we're trying to stay away from <-ghach> as per previous
discussions, we could circumlocute <SeH'eghmeH paq> 'book for
controlling oneself." ??

Chris

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 21:13, Mystic_Vampyr
<[email protected]> wrote:
> I am working on some Civilian guides for the IKEF.
>
> I need to translate "self control" into Klingon.
> The context is "The Tome of Self Control".
> The Tome will guide a klingon on controlling ones self in matters of battle
> and duty.
>
> I know control is SeH.
>
> I thank you in advance.
>
> Vam'Pyr