tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 04 10:46:33 2009

Re: Comments sought on Klingon poem

Christopher Doty ([email protected])

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 08:49, ghunchu'wI' 'utlh <[email protected]> wrote:
> (Where did you find this excerpt from the {paqbatlh}? The only mention
> of the book I can recall is in "Barge of the Dead", talking about
> Kahless returning from Sto-vo-kor bearing a scar he received there.)

Thanks for your comments. As to this last bit, the full-text is on the
Memory Alpha wiki.  It is from, I believe, Worf and Dax's wedding
ceremony from the DS9 episode "Looking for par'mach in all the wrong
places."  I assume that this text is basically just a transcription of
what was said in the episode, but haven't actually checked.

Back to archive top level