tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 01 09:05:29 2009

Re: *Qayton*

qurgh lungqIj ([email protected])

I have uploaded to YouTube a clip of the episode that has Sheldon speaking
Klingon to Will Wheaton for those that missed it (or want to archive it):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8WWd19Ok1c
qurgh

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 4:31 PM, qurgh lungqIj <[email protected]> wrote:

> There have been two instances of Klingon in the Big Bang Theory:
>
> Klingon Boggle (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8oMLEU3W8A)
>
> And a recent episode had Sheldon saying bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu'
> nay'. I haven't had a chance to upload that segment yet, but I will in the
> near future'
>
> qurgh
>

> On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 3:49 PM, Lieven Litaer <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Greetings,
>>
>> I'm working on a collection of everything on TV that includes anything in
>> or about Klingon. Please tell me what you know to add:
>>
>> - Simpsons, "My big fat geek wedding" (Season 15, Episode 17)
>> - Frasier speaking Klingon
>> - "Klingon Boggle" in ???
>> - ...
>>
>> Does anyone remember the name of the series where someone called "Crayton"
>> or so said "You didn't understand that, right? Because it's Klingon!" I
>> don't know how you spell his name, and  can't remember the show.
>>
>> thanks,
>>  Quvar.
>> --
>> Jetzt kostenlos herunterladen: Internet Explorer 8 und Mozilla Firefox 3.5
>> -
>> sicherer, schneller und einfacher! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/chbrowser

Back to archive top level