tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 31 06:39:57 2009

Re: Doctoral project on the Klingon language - bing thanks!

Agnieszka Solska ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

ja' Karolina Kazimierczak:

>Now I've come out of the shadow once again to let
>you know that this year I finally finished my research
>at Lancaster University and successfully defended my
>doctoral thesis,

majQa'! qaHoy'!

>titled: "Translating Imaginary Aliens,
>Transgressing Imaginary Scholars: Invented Languages
>and the Performances of Fan/Scholarship"

chay' ghItlhvam laDlaH vay'?

>I wanted to thank you all for accepting my presence
>on this list and for allowing me to get a glimpse of
>what the community of Klingonists and Klingon fans is
>(or is not).

qay'be'. batlh bIQul.

>Best wishes to you all,

batlh may'meylIj veb Daghobjaj!

'ISqu'

Share your memories online with anyone you want.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/products/photos-share.aspx?tab=1ÿ;

Back to archive top level