tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 31 06:36:13 2009

RE: Doctoral project on the Klingon language - bing thanks!

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

I found a preliminary abstract of her thesis at the University of Lancaster's page for current Ph.D. students in sociology:
http://www.lancs.ac.uk/fass/sociology/pgrprofiles/316/

VoraghÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
Canon Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level