tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 24 09:15:46 2009

RE: Star Trek Klingon opening dialogue

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

qurgh lungqIj:
>> If we are lucky, and it's not too hard for him to find, Marc said he
>> would look around and see if he can find the translation he did for it.
AndrÃ:
>Would that create a short new source of Klingon canon?

Yes indeed.  Any Klingon text from Okrand is canon by definition.  While it's true that some texts are better known or more easily available than others, they're all sources of canon.  This is the reason we've been trying for years to accurately transcribe what Robert O'Reilly (Gowron) was saying.  If Okrand can find his translation, this will be the longest connected Okrandian tlhIngan Hol text known, not to mention possibly providing a couple of new words.

VoraghÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
Canon Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level