tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 14 05:40:24 2009

Re: Query on -choHmoHwI'

Fiat Knox ([email protected])

> > Accepting that I was actually cleaning my teeth I
> started thinking about
> > Klingon teeth I wondered if rather than cleaning they
> might shine them if
> > they did anything at all.

> >     Ho'Du'Daj bochchoHmoH SuvwI'

The tooth cleaner had better not miss the Klingon's teeth and end up shining the Klingon's nose instead ...

Peace,

Alex.

"Oh, I love it when they /ask/ me to corrupt them ..." - Me, talking to Nai, Mar 01 2008

"You people and your quaint little categories." - Captain Jack Harkness, Torchwood

"We're grown ups now, and it's our turn to decide what that means." - Randall Munroe, http://xkcd.com

Conquer the Universe with me! See how at http://fiat-knox.livejournal.com

We are now leaving the Kingdom of Star Trek and entering normal space.

--- On Fri, 14/8/09, Mark J. Reed <[email protected]> wrote:

Back to archive top level