tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 27 10:00:17 2009

Re: I have wanted to learn Klingon for years

Heather Myers ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

ghunchu'wI' put the link in his message.  I quoted it below.  That page has
all the info you need to get connected.  You can come by the MUSH any time,
though, as ghunchu'wI' said, attendance is unfortunately low.
Who wants to gather on the MUSH for chatting?  I know our members are
scattered all over the world, so we'll need input from anyone interested in
gathering.  What times are people available?  Shall we make it a monthly or
weekly thing?  And where's SuStel?  *pokepoke*  Come out of the woodwork,
Mister MUSH hosting-type dude. XD

2009/4/27 Walter Green <[email protected]>

> I have seen talk of it, but do not know when and where
> --- On Sat, 4/25/09, ghunchu'wI' <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> From: ghunchu'wI' <[email protected]>
>  -snip-
> We need to get a critical mass of Klingonists to congregate online
> for conversation and practice.  SuStel maintains a MUSH at http://
> www.trimboli.name/klingon/mush.html , but I've never seen more than
> one person online there.

Back to archive top level