tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 17 07:25:57 2008

Re: I don't work here!

nahqun ([email protected])

[Once again, this mobile e-mail thing keeps me from formating replies correctly or even doing a spell check...]

Okay, feeling kinda stupid here, the suggestions tossed out by ghunchu'wI' are pretty much exactly what I had in mind, I just couldn't see them.

And FWIW, I have no plans to actually speak Klingon to the residents of these homes. I just wanted to know *how* to say it. Generally speaking, any response /but/ silence just causes more problems.

As for where I got the dictionary listing, I typed it straight out of my Klingon Pocket Dictionary from Sweeden (www.klingonska.org).

~naHQun

http://twitter.com/roneyii

Back to archive top level