tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 20 18:30:04 2008

Re: New (old?) pun? (was: Here's a fun one: )

Doq ([email protected])

The problem with this translation is that spurs go on the BACK of your
boot, and if you squat, you stab yourself in the butt. Boot spikes go
on the toe of your boot, and if you squat or sit or whatever, there's
no danger of poking yourself with the boot spike.

In other words, if you use any of these translations for "Don't squat
with yer boots on," while talking to an actual Klingon, you might find
out what those boot spikes actually do.

Doq

Back to archive top level