tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 20 13:31:55 2008

Re: SoSwI' SoH'a'?

ghunchu'wI' 'utlh ([email protected])

On 5/20/08, Doq <[email protected]> wrote:

> Wow. A rare opportunity to suggest a correction to ghunchu'wI'.
>
> I suspect you meant QImDuq instead of QInDuQ.

DopDaq qul yIchenmoH QobDI' ghu'. bIlughba'. I indeed intended to
evoke "egg-bowl", not "stab-egg" (or even "stab-spearpoint, but that's
another issue).

But, again, I don't want anyone to come away from this with a new entry in
their personal dictionary. I won't stop you from using it if you think it
works in Klingon, but expect it not to be understood by everyone.

Back to archive top level