tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 14 12:10:34 2008

Re: BOP Poster still available?

Doq ([email protected])

It appears that voragh believes that the poster shows a crane-line
device and gives us the term {tep jolpat} and assumes that the term
refers to the crane-like device. ghunchu'wI' feels uncomfortable
making that assumption, since the term could well refer to a
transporter pad near the crane-like device. He points out that the
crane-like device doesn't have any arrows pointing to it labeling it
as {tep jolpat}.

Am I depicting correctly what each of you is trying to tell the other?

Doq

On May 14, 2008, at 10:25 AM, Steven Boozer wrote:

> Voragh:

> ghunchu'wI':
>
> Voragh:
>>> navvam' vIghaj.
>
> ghunchu'wI':
>> Then you should look at it again and correct your notes.  The cargo
>> tranporter is not depicted as a crane.  As I said in Klingon,  "It
>> does not label the cargo transporter.  It just names it."
>
> And the difference being...?
>

> --
> Voragh
> Ca'Non Master of the Klingons