tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 13 15:11:42 2008

Re: BOP Poster still available?

ghunchu'wI' ([email protected])

On May 13, 2008, at 5:43 PM, Steven Boozer wrote:

> Voragh:
>>>
>>> The machine, not the bird I assume?  {tep jolpat} "cargo
>>> transporter"
>>> (i.e. a type of crane according to the drawing)
>
> ghunchu'wI':
>> toQDuj cha'bogh navvam Daleghta''a'?  tep jolpat perbe'.  pong neH.
>
> navvam' vIghaj.

Then you should look at it again and correct your notes.  The cargo
tranporter is not depicted as a crane.  As I said in Klingon,  "It
does not label the cargo transporter.  It just names it."

> I think I bought it from SciPubTech
> (http://www.scipubtec.com/ - which doesn't seem to be working).

http://www.scipubtech.net/ yIHotlh.  QaptaH.  ngevlaw'taH.

Back to archive top level