tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 06 04:48:26 2008

EARTHLINGS MOVIE UPDATE!

Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I have *exciting* news! Dave Machiori, the Executive Producer of
EARTHLINGS regained distribution rights
to the film last year and has finally begun making it available in
the USA! I have a box of DVDs that he's sent,
and I'll be sending them out to the various KLI members who appeared
in the film.
If you were in the film, take a moment to email me with your current
mailing address.

Everyone else, go to http://earthlings-movie.com/ to check out the
new trailers and/or buy the movie.

taHjaj wo',