tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 05 14:30:25 2008

RE: KLBC: New to the List

Ted Williams ([email protected])

jatlh  naHQun:> jatlh teD:> > >Does anyone know if the KLI postal course is still active? I tried sending the first lesson, but no reply.> > > The last time I sent an e-mail, there was no reply. A few months later, someone else had the same fate.> > If you post the question AND the answer (and maybe a little about what your supposed to be learning), there are plenty of people here to help you out.>  naHQun qutlho'

I just may take you up on that offer.

-teD