tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 10 17:17:56 2008

Re: EARTHLINGS MOVIE UPDATE!

d'Armond Speers ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I think you have it, but just in case:

d'Armond Speers
5960 E. 114th Ave
Thornton, CO 80233

This is exciting!  Alexandre gave me a copy, but after two cross-
country moves, I can't find it.  :(

--d'Armond

On Dec 6, 2008, at 5:42 AM, Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen wrote:

> I have *exciting* news! Dave Machiori, the Executive Producer of
> EARTHLINGS regained distribution rights
> to the film last year and has finally begun making it available in
> the USA! I have a box of DVDs that he's sent,
> and I'll be sending them out to the various KLI members who appeared
> in the film.
> If you were in the film, take a moment to email me with your current
> mailing address.
>
> Everyone else, go to http://earthlings-movie.com/ to check out the
> new trailers and/or buy the movie.
>
> taHjaj wo',
>
> 'angghal
> --
> Lawrence M. Schoen, Ph.D.
> http://www.lawrencemschoen.com
> Author / Publisher / Psychologist / Klingonist

d'Armond Speers, Ph.D.
[email protected]

Back to archive top level