tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 11 21:04:31 2008

Re: Hamlet

ghunchu'wI' ([email protected])

ja' naHQun:

> I just read one of the first pages of my hardbound copy of "Hamlet,
> the restored Klingon version" and it states that there are 1026
> copies, 26 of which are 'specially bound and numbered in the pIqaD
> from {a} {'}.'
> I, obviously, don't have one of those 26 and am wondering what the
> differences are.

/tlhIngan-Hol/1996/March/msg00416.html mentions the
difference, but does not describe it in detail.  The fancy edition is
bound in leather (red leather, if I recall correctly).  Mere words do
not suffice to explain just how wonderful that is.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level