tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 22 10:43:17 2007

Re: *'Iytlher paq

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

Greetings!

I will not got into the grammer of the text itself, but I suggest you change its title:

> *'Iytlher paq

I believe this word looks way too much like "Hitler", actually this was the first thing that came to my mind when I read it.

Besides of that, I would say that a "t"-sound would fit better to transliterate "Ether". Perhaps even a "v" or so, but "tlh" is not so good.

Just my two cent.

Quvar.