tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 02 20:43:00 2007

Re: Klingon Inquiry

Qov ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

 [jIHvaD ghel Alex. vIjangmeH tuboQlaH]
Alex,

I'm looking at qo' nIvvaD  - [intended] for a superior world, or
DubmeH qo' - in order that the world improve
qo' vIDubmoHmeH - So that I may improve the world

And as Dub also means back, as in the back of your body, there might be some
scope for something clever if the tattoo is going on your back.

Expand a little on what you mean by "for a better world" .. you can see that
there are three somewhat different meanings above.

I'm going to forward this to the KLI list so that more people will look at
itand pick on your grammar. If you want it transcribed into the unofficial
Klingon script there are KLI people who can do that too. Be very sure before
you have anything inscribed on your body.

P.S. Where did you get my e-mail?  The [email protected] address is going away
soon. Use [email protected] to be sure I receive it.

[tlhIngan Hol jatlhwI': AlexvaD jabbI'IDghomvaD je yIjang. jeSbe' ghaH.]