tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 18 19:13:25 2007

Home based opportunity

kurtis leon ([email protected])

New tender for creative and perceptive professionals to join our marketing team. The position is home-based. Our Company Head Office is located in UK with branches all over the world. Our greatest desire now is to expand our business scale to more countries, so we are advertising here in hope of cooperating with you all. We highly appreciate honest and creative employers. You do not need to invest any sum of money and we do not ask you to provide us with your bank account requisites!
If you would like to work with our active, dynamic team, we invite you to apply for employment. Preference will be given to applicants with knowledge of multiple languages. Please send the following information to [email protected]. 1. Full name 2 Address of residence
3 Contact Phone numbers
4 Languages spoken
5 Whether you are interested in part time job or full time employment. Thank you. We look forward to working with you.
If you received this message in error, please send a blank email to: [email protected]

Back to archive top level