tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 15 14:15:50 2007

Translation request

Jonathan Webley ([email protected])

Satlho'qu'; chong qechmeyraj.

It would be nice to arrive at something approaching a consensus on this.

I've combined what I think you saying are the best suggestions, whilst
trying to keep to the original English as far as possible - I have another
email from Ronnie in which he seems to want a word by word translation. For
this reason I have stuck with {nagh} instead of {Hew} and not moved {yuQvam}
to the line above.

            luvu'Ha'mo' nganpu' SaH,

            'u' HochvaD yuQvam DoQ tlhIngan wo'.

            per mub 'oS naghvam'e'.

            tugh mapaw,

            Sanraj wuqlu'pu'.

wej mu'tlheghmey wIghaj 'ej wejvatlh DuHmey wIghaj!

Jon

Back to archive top level