tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 12 09:04:43 2007

Re: chu''a' cha' mu', wej mu' ghap?

Terrence Donnelly ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

--- Steven Boozer <[email protected]> wrote:

> Doq:
> Where
[...]
> This was a supposed word based on a suggested
> etymology.  ~mark reported on
> a conversation he had with Okrand:

[...]
> --
> Voragh
> Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

This was not exactly the help I was expecting. I'm
_sure_ I saw the word {jIn} explicitly defined as "to
brew", and people speculating on the obvious pun with
"gin", and _not_ in the context of raktajino.  I will
need to check my sources when I get home...

-- ter'eS

Back to archive top level