tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 04 08:17:16 2007

qep'a' mebpa'mey

Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I have confirmed our location!
Comfort Inn Philadelphia Airport
53 Industrial Hwy.
Essington, PA, US, 19029
Phone: (610) 521-9800

Wednesday is unofficial and informal. We will have use of a meeting
room all day and night
on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Sunday we will gather in the hotel
lobby as we have in
year's past.

Room charges are $85/night (plus applicable taxes), which includes a
"continental breakfast"
(mmm, waffles!). This is up $6 from last year.

When calling to make your reservation, please state that you are with
the KLI conference.

Deadline for our room block is June 30th, which doesn't leave a lot
of time, but then,
we don't have a lot of time before the qep'a' anyway. So get to it!

Lawrence
--
Lawrence M. Schoen, Ph.D.
http://www.lawrencemschoen.com