tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 09 12:52:23 2007

RE: qep'a' mebpa'mey

Elizabeth Lawrence ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I intend to attend with my fiancee if we can figure out how we're getting
there.  Does the per-room price not change with the number of occupants,
like last year?
be''etlh

>From: "Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen" <[email protected]>
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: qep'a' mebpa'mey
>Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 11:15:10 -0400
>
>I have confirmed our location!
>Comfort Inn Philadelphia Airport
>53 Industrial Hwy.
>Essington, PA, US, 19029
>Phone: (610) 521-9800
>
>Wednesday is unofficial and informal. We will have use of a meeting
>room all day and night
>on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Sunday we will gather in the hotel
>lobby as we have in
>year's past.
>
>Room charges are $85/night (plus applicable taxes), which includes a
>"continental breakfast"
>(mmm, waffles!). This is up $6 from last year.
>
>When calling to make your reservation, please state that you are with
>the KLI conference.
>
>Deadline for our room block is June 30th, which doesn't leave a lot
>of time, but then,
>we don't have a lot of time before the qep'a' anyway. So get to it!
>
>Lawrence
>--
>Lawrence M. Schoen, Ph.D.
>http://www.lawrencemschoen.com
>Author / Publisher / Psychologist / Klingonist

PC Magazine?s 2007 editors? choice for best Web mail?award-winning Windows
Live Hotmail.