tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 01 13:50:42 2007

Re: KLBC: Some more clueless questions

Aaron Lewis ([email protected])

>>Evidently some e-mails to this address are just
vanishing.  Of course, usually I don't know it, but if
a KLBC goes unanswered for more than 2 - 3 days, most
likely I never saw it.  Someone might try forwarding
it directly to me, or go ahead and answer it yourself.

Definitely - my second set of questions were first sent to the mailing
list three days ago, and they vanished without a trace. When I re-sent them
this morning, they magically appeared.

My first set of questions were about negative "to be" constructions, and there
were two (comprehensive) replies.

Thanks, one and all.

aa.

Back to archive top level