tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 01 12:27:40 2007

Re: KLBC: Some more clueless questions

Terrence Donnelly ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

--- Steven Boozer <[email protected]> wrote:

> ter'eS BG:
> >>I never saw your original post(s).  Since you are
> >>using the tag KLBC, you seem familiar with the
> idea of
> >>the Beginner's Grammarian.  I'm supposed to get
> first
> >>crack at your grammar questions, to avoid
> confusing
> >>you, but posts that are exclusively about
> vocabulary
> >>are probably fair game for anyone.
>
> I apologize to the BG for stepping on his toes.  I
> didn't notice the "KLBC"
> tag.

qay'be'.

Evidently some e-mails to this address are just
vanishing.  Of course, usually I don't know it, but if
a KLBC goes unanswered for more than 2 - 3 days, most
likely I never saw it.  Someone might try forwarding
it directly to me, or go ahead and answer it yourself.

-- ter'eS

Back to archive top level