tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 31 14:50:49 2007

Re: Faulty Mailing List Archive?

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

That would be Seqram, and I bugged him about it just last week. The
problem is that he wants a perfect search engine that permits regular
expressions and accommodates the peculiarities of Klingon. I asked
him if he could please put up a temporary one that allowed us to
search *somethng*. Maybe he will, if nothing too shiny goes by ...