tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 12 08:22:05 2007

couple things

naHQun ([email protected])

1st, I'm trying to help Google translate Google Earth into Klingon,
and am having some problmes, if anyone wants to help-just let me know
and I'll send you the file (or should I just copy and past the text
into an e-mail and send it to the whole list?)

2nd, Google is working on a "search for pages written in Klingon"
feature for there search engine, so all of you that have tlhIngan Hol
pages, please mark with the html lang code of "tlh".

~naHQun

--
Can that which is unsavoury be eaten without salt? or is there any
taste in the white of an egg?

Back to archive top level