tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 13 08:07:20 2007

Re: couple things

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

> 1st, I'm trying to help Google translate Google Earth into Klingon,

majQa'! I'm proud of you! ;-)

(no really, I think it's good to have such projects.)

> (or should I just copy and past the text
> into an e-mail and send it to the whole list?)

Depends on the lenghth of course.
'ach jIHvaD De'vetlh DangeH 'e' vIpoQ. ruch!

> 2nd, Google is working on a "search for pages written in Klingon"
> feature for there search engine, so all of you that have tlhIngan Hol
> pages, please mark with the html lang code of "tlh".

qay'be'.

Quvar.