tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 26 00:15:28 2007

Re: bible

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

Actually, I just wondered if they already *have* a word for it, i.e. if they have made a decision on which word to use.

ghItlh DloraH:
> (Disclaimer:  Yes, we all know that we shouldn't make up our own compound
> nouns.)

Ehm... why not? TKD tells us to do so, and even shows how to do it. It's not forbidden!

> Or you could be more specific/direct and say <Qun paqghom>.

On the other hand, the question of course remains what is a "book-group of god"? Nobody would see this as "bible".

Quvar.