tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 25 22:17:26 2007

RE: Dilbert Comic in Klingon for February 12, 2007

DloraH ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

> > >      DIlbot: {loghwIj wemchu'taH rolDaj motlhbe'.} (1)
> > >     Dilbert: "He is totally violating my personal space with
> > >         his nonstandard facial hair."
> >
> > I know my wordlist is a little outdated, but what is /wem/?
>
> I left my paperback TKD at home but according to my file (which may
> contain errors),
>
>     wem			violate (v)

Well, looky there... it's in the K-E side but not in the E-K side.  And the corrections over the
years never added that one into my electronic list.

It's only 14 minutes after midnight and I already learned something new today.

DloraH

Back to archive top level