tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 25 10:33:38 2007

RE: Dilbert Comic in Klingon for February 12, 2007

DloraH ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

>      DIlbot: {loghwIj wemchu'taH rolDaj motlhbe'.} (1)
>     Dilbert: "He is totally violating my personal space with
>         his nonstandard facial hair."

I know my wordlist is a little outdated, but what is /wem/?

>      DIlbot: {ghuy'cha'!  yIQ, tuj, muDech tlhuHDaj jay'!} (2)
>     Dilbert: "GAAA!! His warm moist breath is all over me!"

When I first read it I started thinking his rol was yIQ.
I would change the order to let the reader/listener know that tlhuH is the overall subject.
muDech tlhuHDaj jay', yIQ, ghun.
"His breath surrounds me, it is wet, it is warm."
ghun - be warm

DloraH

Back to archive top level