tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 17 20:02:53 2007

RE: pronouns

Thorwald Peeters ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

<citaat van="DloraH">
>> Is there canon about the use of noun suffixes on pronouns?
>> Most would be
>> illogical or nonsensical, like type 4, but some of the type
>> fives, like -vaD or -mo' would be quite useful.

> I don't know about canon, I'll leave that to the canon master; but as for
> "illogical or nonsensical"...

Since DloraH has taken the others, I can stick to agreeing with you on the
usefullness of type 5 suffixes. things like {jIHmo' Hegh ghuv} could come
in handy sometimes...

--
Thorwald Peeters
a.k.a. qa'pIn qorghon puqloD, qI'meQ tuq

Back to archive top level