tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 17 19:03:47 2007

RE: pronouns

DloraH ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

> Is there canon about the use of noun suffixes on pronouns?
> Most would be
> illogical or nonsensical, like type 4, but some of the type
> fives, like -vaD or -mo' would be quite useful.

I don't know about canon, I'll leave that to the canon master; but as for "illogical or
nonsensical"...

Type 4, I could imagine such uses as 'oHwIj; and I have used and seen used 'oHvetlh.  I can even see
ghaHwIj, "Who's girlfriend is she?" "ghaHwIj".
Type 3, I have used jIHqoq.
Type 1, I could imagine them being used for some zen/philosophical discussion. /SoH'a'na'lI'/

But type 2, 'oH, SoH, jIH, ghaH are singular; and bIH, chaH, tlhIH, maH are already plural.  Maybe
someone could try that "scattered about" trick.

Legal?  Don't know.

DloraH

Back to archive top level