tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 19 17:59:02 2007

Re: jIHtaHbogh naDev vISovbe'

ja' SuStel:

> I could call these things voobles and kronstints, but that wouldn't
> aid
> anyone's understanding of the structure.

But beables get along so well with voobles. :)

> As it is, I'm trying to choose
> terms that approximately equate to the English form.

If we haven't gone too far down the path of establishing
"predicative" as the preferred term, what do you think of
"complement"?  That better approximates what I think you want, as its
meaning in English grammar includes ideas such as "in the room".

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level