tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 18 05:34:53 2007

Re: jIHtaHbogh naDev vISovbe'

Alan Anderson wrote:

> Yes, you've made it clear that you reject TKD's use of the word
> "where" in its explanation of relative clauses.  I can give no more
> fundamental evidence to convince you of its validity.

:) I like the way you worded this to make it sound like I reject the
teachings of The Book itself. Well done!

The Unforgivable Heretic
Stardate 7963.2

--
Practice the Klingon language on the tlhIngan Hol MUSH.
http://trimboli.name/klingon/mush.html

Back to archive top level