tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 11 22:05:38 2007

Re: Prefix and noun agreement (was: usage of type-7 aspect suffix {-pu})

In a message dated 12/10/2007 12:52:55 PM Central Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

> I know it's explicitly stated. That's how I can use it as a
> demonstration of why proper Klingon (or even colloqial Klingon!) isn't
> always that which makes the most sense. The point is that if "making
> sense" were the only criteria for acceptable Klingon, you'd have to
> throw out a lot of perfectly good, nonsensical rules.

You're calling these rules nonsensical, but they aren't.
That's what threw me off, I think.

lay'tel SIvten   </HTML>

Back to archive top level