tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 04 00:59:56 2007

Re: Basic grammar question

naHQun ([email protected])

Umm... everyone has been using <qorDu'wIj>, I would have used
<qorDu'wI'>, is that wrong because "a family" doesn't actually use
language, the "members" do?

And being half-asleep, I may have missed this, but what's wrong with:

leng qorDu'wIj

Does it have to have a prefix? Isn't it obvious who's doing the traveling?

Or does that only work in clipped Klingon? (or even then?)

~naHQun

http://www.myspace.com/naHQun
http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/purpleelaphants/

Modern playwrights have become obsessed with writing human
interpretations of alien theatrical works while ignoring completely
our own unique cultural heritage.~Bashir; "The Die is Cast" (DS9)

Back to archive top level