tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 06 08:54:09 2007

Re: Klingon WOTD: 'IrneHnal (noun)

Eric Zay ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

I'm just wondering if Okrand ever got back to us with new words.  The KLI website has not been updated in quite a while either.  Is there a KLI anymore?
"d'Armond Speers, Ph.D." <[email protected]> wrote: On 4/6/07, Eric Zay  wrote:
> Will the word of the day include any new vocabulary words soon?  Has Okrand gotten back to us on the words from the last qep'a'?

I haven't updated the word list in quite a while.  I couldn't even
tell you with certainty when the last new words were added.  If I do
add them, though, everything gets randomized, so you could go for
quite a while before seeing even one of them!

--Holtej

 Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Back to archive top level