tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 06 08:46:32 2007

Klingon WOTD: new vocabulary words?

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

Eric Zay:
> >Will the word of the day include any new vocabulary words soon?
> >Has Okrand gotten back to us on the words from the last qep'a'?

Holtej:
>I haven't updated the word list in quite a while.  I couldn't even
>tell you with certainty when the last new words were added.  If I do
>add them, though, everything gets randomized, so you could go for
>quite a while before seeing even one of them!

Now that it's been several months since the last qep'a', would anyone who
was there like to share any new words with the collective?

BTW the last entry in the KLI's New Words List is {bop} "be about, be
concerned with" revealed during qep'a' wa'maH cha'DIch -- added 15 December
2005!

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons