tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 06 07:30:41 2007

Re: Klingon WOTD: 'IrneHnal (noun)

d'Armond Speers, Ph.D. ([email protected])

On 4/6/07, Eric Zay <[email protected]> wrote:
> Will the word of the day include any new vocabulary words soon?  Has Okrand gotten back to us on the words from the last qep'a'?

I haven't updated the word list in quite a while.  I couldn't even
tell you with certainty when the last new words were added.  If I do
add them, though, everything gets randomized, so you could go for
quite a while before seeing even one of them!

--Holtej

Back to archive top level