tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 13 10:45:41 2006

Fwd: [Misc-mv] Volunteers needed: Klingon speakers

naHQun ([email protected])

I got the vollowing message from Google, and I thought I'd pass it on.
If you're interested, contact [email protected]
and I'd leave the subject line the same.

~naHQun

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Wes Thierry <[email protected]>
Date: Sep 12, 2006 1:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Misc-mv] Volunteers needed: Klingon speakers
To: naHQun <[email protected]>
Cc: Jeff Nelson <[email protected]>

Hi naHQun,

Another request from Google.  Do you know of anyone that would be interested
in participating in an Audio project at Google?  It would entail reading
passages in the Klingon Language.

Thanks,

Wes

--
Can that which is unsavoury be eaten without salt? or is there any taste in
the white of an egg?

Back to archive top level