tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 30 16:23:41 2006

Re: Brainfart question (so dumb it should be KLBC)

Andrey Kuznetsov ([email protected])

I don't know much but I would guess when it's stand alone, in
different Klingon ..(what's the word, accents, languages?) there is a
different special meaning just for what you want to say, but it will
not be the word, or root of the word you are using here right now.
I suppose that we all here use the same DIALECT (here thats the word),
then there would be some sort of an answer that even might include the
root qaneH.

I am a feddi noob, looking to rival up to Klingon language to be able
to understand something when being insulted at Klingon's parties and
conventions. As well as trade sentences and phrases with one. It'
really is just that cool talking to someone in another language that
is completely foreign to the whole planet almost ;)

--
Ensign Andrey Kuznetsov
Viper Pilot, Battlestar Stormbringer BSR-17

[email protected] - http://kandrey89.dyndns.dk
Live Long and Prosper,
Andrey

Back to archive top level