tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 01 13:24:04 2006

Re: Hamlet

Andrey Kuznetsov ([email protected])

Huh? The Klingon Language Institute is licensed by Paramount. What
does that mean?
So if I use Klingon, write, read, mention it, Paramount could get
upset? What's the copyright deal\limit?

--
Andrey Kuznetsov @ [email protected]
http://kandrey89.dyndns.dk