tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 28 09:20:09 2006

RE: It has come to my attention... (admins too, please)

Shane MiQogh ([email protected])

Well, i figured that maybe you guys were using a mailing list since it was simple, and that many people might be getting overwhelmed but are not only too scared to ask (i don't know how close we all are here. lol) but maybe also at the same time maybe no one knew how to set them up. That's why i took the vote instead of taking the initiative, cause i didn't know if people wanted it that way. So far that i can see (havn't checked my bulk folders yet, but i don't think i need to) that me and some one else are concerned, but in general, no one else cares one way or another(otherwise they'd vote), so i myself don't see the need to change.

Lieven Litaer <[email protected]> wrote:  > > I has come to my attention, that after 1 day, i have gotten
> > 20 to 25 emails, from the email group. This is slightly
> > alarming...

No offense, I understand and accept your suggestion. But I do not see why we
should change a mailing-list that has been running like this for more than
ten years just because of a new member who does not like it.

Perhaps you could subscribe to a different mode, like digest (you get them
all in a package once a day), or you just read the archives.

By the way, the amount of mails has recently increased after YOU joined the
list! ;-)
(note the smiley, I'm just kidding a bit)

Quvar.