tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 23 20:07:59 2006

Re: mangpu' or negh?

Elizabeth Lawrence ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I'm fairly certain that the original meaning of great in english was that of
large size, which came to mean very good through the philosophy of bigger is
better.  Tremendous went through a similar shift.

Elizabeth