tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 23 17:59:08 2006

Re: QImmey

Shane MiQogh ([email protected])

naHQun <[email protected]> wrote:  jalth stevo:
>New Word List? Online? Email? Eh?

qaSDaq bIba'.

Back when I first learnd about the KLI I used to
visit that page almost everyday looking for new words.
Then I printed it out, typed it up, joined the KLI, got the new
words as they were revealed in HolQeD and forgot all about it.
But yes, I should print it out & put it w/ my TKD for when I'm
away from my PC.

~naHQun

I should, too, but i'm too lazy. lol