tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 23 17:56:46 2006

Re: Hamlet

Shane MiQogh ([email protected])

naHQun <[email protected]> wrote:  jalth DloraH:
>Look at the bottom of the page that has all the copyright and >publishing
information...
>"Front cover illustration by Phil Foglio"
>
>The artist was signing his work.

You know... I have looked at that page multiple times,
and I never thought about that...
(I normally get stuck on the part that says Paramount
owns the copyright to the Klingon translation)

~naHQun

reH 'e' vIlIjlaw'. lol